Vacancy at Content & Motion
C&M is looking for a Social SEO Executive to work with Hackett, IBM, Continental, Rightmove, TomTom amongst others. They are an online PR agency specialising in social media PR and social SEO, based in Lewes, East Sussex.
It sounds like a fantastic role and for me, encapsulates the two key PR battlegrounds for the future – search and content. I’ve followed the fortunes of C&M since I interviewed Roger back in 2009 when they were a fledgling agency and having caught up with him at the recent Social Media Week panel event, it’s good see the agency doing so well.
Likely candidates will be those who:
- Have been working as an SEO for the past few years
- Understand that their world is changing and want a new role where Social wizardry is the name of the game
- Read SEOMoz and the like on a daily basis
- Enjoy a good Whiteboard Friday
Desired skills and experience:
- Research, create and deliver game-changing Search and Social programs
- Deliver on all the traditional SEO basics – programs for linkbuilding, content syndication and so forth
- Understand how Content and Social Media strategies are fundamentally changing the nature of SEO– and can implement programs to exploit new opportunities
- Deliver research, insight, analysis and action plans that opens up new traffic acquisition (and engagement) possibilities via Social Media
- Establish strong links between Search and Social Media Marketing – and back this up with data and analysis
- Pick out a Search and Social trend at 30 paces
- Specify, plan and deliver projects on time and on quality
- Flip a brilliant piece of insight into a working program with more élan than Eric Cantona lobbed goalkeepers
- Deliver a winning client service experience
- Work collaboratively across internal work groups to deliver out of the park programs and solutions
For more information about the role, please click here.