On Thursday 23 February, from 7.00pm until late, 500 of the top PRs in the UK will come out in force for the first ever PR Prom.
The event will take place at the beautiful Shoreditch Town Hall and 100% of the proceeds will go towards supporting Bright One, the volunteer-run agency for the third sector which Ben Matthews founded and runs in his spare time with a trusty band of dedicated volunteers.
I interviewed Ben for Social Web Thing back in 2010, when he had just been named Young PR Professional of the Year and I’ve followed the rise of Bright One ever since; it’s clear they do some fantastic work and provide much needed support to charities across the UK.
The PR Prom promises to be a fantastic night and for just £25, you will get:
- A ‘Brite Fizz’ signature cocktail upon arrival, courtesy of Eventbrite
- 3 free drinks from the bar
- Live entertainment from the amazing She Makes War
- DJ set from Matt Brawn
- A prom photo as a keepsake of the night
- Food provided by Eat.St:
- Mini wraps, mini rolls and mini portion of ribs from The Rib Man
- Stews from around the world from Stewed and Baked
- Imperial BBQ Pho Rolls, Op La Di Beef Pho Rolls and Fish Q Pho Rolls from Banhmi11
- And more to come on the night…
Tickets are available from: http://prprom.eventbrite.com